New MAC Football Pod!
There’s only one MAC game going on this weekend — BGSU at Buffalo — because it’s that time of year where we switch gears into midweek MACtion games being played.
The MAC East is sort of garbage and straight-forward (lotsa bad teams; only a couple OK ones), but the West is really a beaut. It’s also an excellent canvas for chaos.
Chaos situation that’s still 100% able to happen: NIU goes 1-3 over its final four games while the other five MAC West teams goes 3-1. If dominos fall in certain directions, this is still a realistic finish for the year. At which point, what’s the MAC’s explanation for sending any one of these teams to Detroit?
RPO offenses are, uh, well Alex hates them but Kaleb uses them at the high school he coaches at. Shouts out to the football teams in the MAC finding success in 2021 without selling out to the RPO wave.
45. So, about that MAC expansion… | Hammock extension | Lew Nichols for MVP? – MAC Football Pod
- 45. So, about that MAC expansion… | Hammock extension | Lew Nichols for MVP?
- 44. WKU, MTSU to the league | Weeknight MACtion‘s living up to the hype | Job opening(s?)
- 43. Bowling Green 56, Buffalo 44 | MAC East chaos possibilities
- 42. A 6-way tie in MAC West is still on the table | Not every team needs to lean on an RPO offense
- 41. Northern Illinois 39, Central Michigan 38 | MAC game of the year, lock it in