New MAC Football Pod!
The headlines these days are just truly dreadful. Conference realignment? Bleh. Coaches doing stupid off-field things? Ugh. Big-time job openings means it’s time to run through a list of candidates? Oh brother!
Here are a handful-plus of Mid-American Conference football players (note: not all necessarily stars) that we really haven’t spent any (or enough) time on this season, because it’s worth still talking about the damn football season when it’s currently Week 8, damnit.
Players Alex and Kaleb talk about this episode:
- CMU’s Daniel Richardson (12:46)
- Akron’s Konata Mumpfield (15:38)
- Toledo’s Dequan Finn (17:23)
- Ohio’s Armani Rogers (20:15)
- Miami’s Keyon Mozee (22:41)
- NIU’s James Ester (26:31)
- Ball State’s Justin Hall (32:21)
45. So, about that MAC expansion… | Hammock extension | Lew Nichols for MVP? – MAC Football Pod
- 45. So, about that MAC expansion… | Hammock extension | Lew Nichols for MVP?
- 44. WKU, MTSU to the league | Weeknight MACtion‘s living up to the hype | Job opening(s?)
- 43. Bowling Green 56, Buffalo 44 | MAC East chaos possibilities
- 42. A 6-way tie in MAC West is still on the table | Not every team needs to lean on an RPO offense
- 41. Northern Illinois 39, Central Michigan 38 | MAC game of the year, lock it in