New MAC Football Pod!
Alex & Kaleb task each other to say whether each others’ 10 MACtion statements for each other are either true or false. Such as:
- WMU’s offense can definitely keep up the pace with its scoring offense.
- Kent State can keep creating turnovers on defense.
- Sean Lewis will spend six (6) years at Kent State before he takes on his next coaching job.
- Ohio’s going 0-12 this year.
- BGSU’s not finishing last in the MAC East this year.
- And more…
Listen via Apple: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/mac-football-pod/id1554654736
Listen via Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/6nA2YCoJJUTmCBMHm7LOA4
41. Northern Illinois 39, Central Michigan 38 | MAC game of the year, lock it in – MAC Football Pod
- 41. Northern Illinois 39, Central Michigan 38 | MAC game of the year, lock it in
- 40.Why even try anymore? | That sounds like an ice cream flavor | Daniel Richardson, James Ester, Justin Hall
- 39. Ball State 38, Eastern Michigan 31
- 38. Mid-Year Report | Who‘s the fakest 1-1 team in MAC play so far?
- 37. TRUE OR FALSE? | Harrison Waylee for MAC‘s RB1 | WMU can keep it up on offense | Kent State on defense